Last Updated: January 1, 2018
- Our Services may contain links to other websites. The information gathering and retention policies of those websites is governed by the privacy statements of such other websites. You should review the privacy statements of any such other websites to understand how those website’s privacy policies apply to you.
- The Services are not directed or targeted at children under the age of twelve (12), and we request that they do not provide Personal Information through the Services.
- Capitalized terms used herein are defined in Section 15 (Definitions).
2. Collected Information
- We may collect information about you whenever you use the Services, for example (i) when you create an account on the Arbox App, we may ask for Personal Information such as your name, email, mailing address, social media account ID, and other information you may provide with your account; (ii) if you’re a customer of one of our Customers, we collect information about you when you interact with their business through the Services. For example, if you initiate a transaction with the Customer through the Service, we may collect information about you, such as your name, email, credit card information, as well as any other information you provide in order to process the transaction. This information may be shared with third parties for the same purposes. We encrypt credit card numbers using industry standard technology. We may also collect other Personal Information at the request of the business you are transacting with; and (iii) if you’re a Customer, we collect information about your business that is submitted to the Services under your account such as your company name, address, phone number, email, credit card information (which will be stored by Rivhit – our supplier of internet based payment services), tax identification number, and other information about your business. We also collect Personal Information about your customers that they provide to the Services when they initiate a transaction with you.
- We may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Services, such as type of computer or mobile device, unique device identifier, IP Address, MAC address, device’s operating system and physical location (including geolocation, beacon based location, and GPS location). You may disable our use of certain location data through your device or browser settings. We may also store usage data such as the date and time the application on your device accesses our servers, and what information and files have been downloaded to the application based on your device number.
- We may deploy and read identifiers (generally, strings of code) that we have associated with a browser, and we may collect mobile identifiers such as Apple IDFAs or Google Android Ad IDs. We generally use and share these identifiers to help tailor more relevant ads to you both on our properties and when you interact with other websites and mobile apps.
- We may receive information about you from other sources, such as public databases, strategic and joint marketing partners, social media platforms, people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
- We may store your picture and other images which will be publicly accessible.
- We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g. information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, biometrics or genetic characteristics, trade union membership or criminal background) on or through the Services or otherwise to us, except where explicitly requested.
- We currently use Rivhit for internet based payment services. We assume no liability regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of information in connection with the services provided by Rivhit.
3. Use of Personal Information
- We may use your Personal Information: (i) to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests; (ii) to facilitate social sharing functionality; (iii) to complete and fulfill your interactions with the Customer’s business through the Services, for example, to process your payments, communicate with you and provide you with related customer service; (iv) to send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you; (v) to share with other marketers and permit them to send you marketing communications, consistent with your choices; (vi) to send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding our services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies; (vii) to present products and offers tailored to you; (vii) to share it in social networks in order to facilitate targeted marketing and other offers; (viii) to allow you to participate in promotions and to administer these activities; (ix) for our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products and services, enhancing, improving or modifying our products and services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
- In addition we may use your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (i) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (ii) to comply with legal process; (iii) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (iv) to enforce our terms and conditions; (v) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (vi) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (vii) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
- Our mobile applications may also send push notifications to your mobile device. If you have previously consented to receiving push notifications and no longer wish to receive them, you can also turn push notifications off at the device level. Said applications may also request access to your device’s calendar application, camera, photo album and microphone. If you have previously allowed access to your device’s calendar and no longer wish to allow access, you may edit the application settings at the device level.
4. Disclosure of Information
- Personal Information
- Other Information
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we may use it for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information.
5. Updates; Opt-Out
- If you would like to access, review, correct, update, suppress, or remove Personal Information that has been previously provided by you, you may contact us by logging into your account and making the appropriate changes or by emailing our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed or removed from our database. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
- Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
- If you are a customer of one of our Customers and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our Customers, or would like to access, correct, amend, or delete inaccurate Personal Information held by a Customer, you must contact the Customer directly.
- Information you provide may be used by Arbox for marketing purposes, including but not limited to, one-off promotional e-mailing, direct mail, and sales contacts. You may opt-out from: (i) receiving electronic communications from us. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these marketing-related emails by sending a request for list removal to email@example.com. If you provide your information to Arbox, at any time you can opt-out, which will allow you to save your information with us, but we will not use your information for marketing purposes; (ii) our sharing of your Personal Information with unaffiliated third parties for their (or their customers’) direct marketing purposes. If you would prefer that we do not share your Personal Information on a going-forward basis with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from the email that you have signed up or used in receiving the Services.
- We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you messages for administrative or other purposes directly relating to your use of the Services, and you cannot opt-out from receiving those messages.
6. Tracking and Advertising
- a. We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways. We and/or our third party partners may employ various tracking technologies, such as cookies, web beacons and analytics software, that help us better manage content on the Services by informing us what content is effective.
- Web Beacons
We (or third party data or ad networks we work with) may use web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about our Services, or Other Information we or they have collected. “Web Beacons” (also known as pixel tags) are graphic objects that are embedded in a web page or email and are usually invisible to the user but allow checking that a user has viewed the page or email. Web Beacons may be used within the Services to track email open rates, web page visits or form submissions. In some cases, we tie the information gathered by Web Beacons to our Customers’ and End Users’ Personal Information. For example, we use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. Web Beacons are also deployed by third parties, in connection with Cookies, to serve interest-based (and other) advertising, as described in the below section titled “Advertising Networks”.
When you visit our website or otherwise interact with the Services we (or third party data or ad networks we work with) may send one or more cookies to your computer or other devices. “Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers stored on your computer through your web browser and are used by most websites to help personalize your web experience. Some cookies may facilitate additional site features for enhanced performance and functionality such as remembering preferences, allowing social interactions, analyzing usage for site optimization, providing custom content, allowing third parties to provide social sharing tools, and serving images or videos from third party websites. Some features on this site will not function if you do not allow cookies. We may link the information we store in cookies to any Personal Information you submit while on our site.
Functional cookies, persistent and session type, store information to enable core site functionality, such as Live Chat and Client ID remembrance.
Analytics cookies allow us to count page visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site and our marketing campaigns.
Advertising cookies may be set through our website by our advertising partners. Data may be collected by these companies that enable them to serve up advertisements on other sites that are relevant to your interests.
- Do Not Track Signals
We do not respond to browser ‘do not track’ signals.
- Analytics Software
We use this information to track and aggregate Other Information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the Services and to gather demographic information about our user base in the aggregate.
- Advertising Networks
Similarly, we or a third party data partner may associate Cookies with hashed (non-human readable) versions of your registration data (e.g., your email address), along with other interest-based or demographic data. You can learn more about or opt out of this type of advertising through the links in the following paragraph.
Apple Devices: If you have an Apple device, you can opt out of most cross-app advertising by updating to iOS 6.0 or higher and setting Limit Ad Tracking to ‘ON.’ You can do this by clicking on Settings > General > About > Advertising, and toggling Limit Ad Tracking to ‘ON.’
Android Devices: If you have an Android device, you can opt out of most cross-app advertising by clicking on Google Settings > Ads, and selecting the option to opt-out of interest-based ads.
Please note that these platforms control how these settings work, so the above instructions may change. Likewise, if your device uses other platforms not described above, please check the settings for those devices.
- Social Media Features and Widgets
7. Public Message Boards, Blogs, and Forum
Our Services may offer publicly accessible message boards, blogs, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose Personal Information through our public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. To request removal of your Personal Information from our blog or community forum, contact us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information or some content (if, for example, it is reposted by another user), in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
8. Testimonials, Ratings and Reviews
- If you submit testimonials, ratings or reviews to the Services, any Personal Information you include will be displayed in the Service. If you want your testimonial removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also partner with third-party service providers to collect and display ratings and review content on our web site. If the content collected by a third party for display includes Personal Information, it will not be posted unless consent is provided by the individual.
9. Legal Disclosure
We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information that we believe to be necessary or appropriate in the following circumstances: (i) as required by law, including laws outside your country of residence, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; (ii) when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request including a request from authorities outside your country of residence; (iii) to enforce our terms and conditions; (iv) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damage we may sustain; (v) if we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice within the software and/or on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information
10. Links to Other Websites
- Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Services.
11. Data Retention
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed to provide the applicable Services you use, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
12. Security of Your Information
The security of Personal Information is a high priority at Arbox. We maintain our Services and all associated data with technical, administrative and physical safeguards to protect against loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification and improper disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have any questions about the security of your interaction with us (if, for example, you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you can contact us at email@example.com.
13. Cross-Border Transfer
The Services are controlled and operated by us from the State of Israel, and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the State of Israel. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have different data protection rules than those of your country.
14. Contact Us
The following terms will have the meanings indicated below:
- “End User” means any individual who interacts with the Services, including users of our mobile applications, and individuals who interact with our Customers through the Services.
- “Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as browser and device information, app usage data, information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies, demographic information and other information provided by you, and aggregated information.
- “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable person, such as name, postal address, profile picture, telephone number, email address, credit card number, personal training and exercise routine, and social media account ID. It does not include strings of code such as browser cookie IDs.
- “Customer” is any business or entity that subscribes to (or otherwise accesses or uses) our Services.