Your Career at Arbox starts here!
Join our amazing growing team!
We would like to invite you to explore our current openings and send us your online application if you think there may be a good match.
About The Position
Do you go all the way? At Arbox, being a Product Manager means you’ll be responsible for the entire product life-cycle, from beginning to end! This is your baby! You’ll oversee market research and mastermind on-brand product strategy, coming up with creative new ideas to grow our product and perfect customer experience. You’ll work closely with designers, engineers, and content writers to launch new products and drive engagement.
If you’re an excellent English speaker who’s passionate about product and data, with a real understanding of consumer behavior, look no further.
What your Arbox day will look like
- Analyze and Identify business gaps and needs and translate them into an actionable roadmap
- Monitor product and business performance, and drive action as needed to drive business success
- Engage with customers to learn their needs and to help them gain more from their use of the product
- Use data and customer feedback to define and drive new products and features.
- Determine market trends, business, and technical trends, by conducting a competitive analysis
- Write detailed product requirements of new features, API capabilities and integrations.
- Fostering cross-department collaboration and adjusting our existing processes with all other departments: CS, Support, Marketing, Data including how to collect feedback and communicate our product improvements, facilitate resource planning, prioritization, and trade-off discussions.
- Track our goals progress and create alignment with other departments plans
- 3-5 years of product management experience in SaaS Startup companies.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the product development lifecycle including but not limited to product strategy building, requirements definition, UI/UX, engineering, QA, and release
- Technological orientation, understanding of software development life cycle models as well as knowledge of modern project management methodologies.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational and management capabilities with the ability to prioritize.
- A passionate and motivated team player with excellent communication.
- Broad-minded with a “can do” approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – both in Hebrew and in English
- Bring you Spark 🙂