Your Career at Arbox starts here!
Join our amazing growing team!
We would like to invite you to explore our current openings and send us your online application if you think there may be a good match.
About The Position
If you’re a master of design with a keen eye for detail and a love of graphics this is the job for you! We’re looking for an extra special sparky someone who is lives and breathes design to join the Arbox team. Our dream candidate is a super creative, motivated, and organized designer whizz.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for taking our brand guidelines and creating creative graphic material that will help us spread our message to the world. We want you to spread your wings so you’ll be working across the Arbox team with Product, Customer Success, and HR.
What your Arbox day will look like
- Design materials for social media posts, landing pages, digital campaigns, print assets, internal branding, events, company swag, and more.
- Be the guard of the Arbox brand, creating and implementing our guidelines for each project.
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success, Product, HR, and of course the Marketing team, to work on inspirational projects that will help achieve Arbox’s goals.
- Get involved in every aspect of the company’s visual life cycle – from perfecting presentations, graphs, charts, and documents, printed in-house materials, and more.
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design for a product company (not an agency/studio).
- A creative thinker who is able to demonstrate an excellent eye for detail with a good understanding of design consistency, style and brand guidelines.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects – Must (please include with your application).
- High level of both written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and other graphic design software.
- Basic Animation and motion graphic skills – Advantage
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS – Advantage
- Video editing skills – Advantage
- Bring your Spark 🙂