Your Career at Arbox starts here!
Join our amazing growing team!
We would like to invite you to explore our current openings and send us your online application if you think there may be a good match.
Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
This position requires a leader who is analytical and data-driven in their decision-making process, well versed in demand generation best practices and marketing technologies, has a high level of understanding of persona-driven marketing, and is assertive about new approaches to optimization possibilities.
At Arbox, we live and breathe fitness.
Our mission is to help gym and studio owners, as well as Personal Trainers, transform from fitness experts to business experts. Using Arbox allows our customers to simultaneously grow their businesses while focusing on doing what they do best – building a community of fitness lovers and making their members feel healthy and happy
Dreaming big from the get-go, our SaaS product has changed the fitness industry. With a presence in over 1000 gyms, across 26 countries worldwide, with a hyper-growing amount of 1MM end users, Arbox is an industry leader.
Arbox has an energized, innovative, fun, and supportive culture. We look for friendly, creative, and dynamic people who share our belief that fitness is a lifestyle.
What your Arbox day will look like
- Lead a high-performing, metrics-driven team managing demand generation campaigns, marketing initiatives, and analytics.
- Own creation and execution of the paid acquisition demand generation strategy.
- Own and execute media planning and budget allocation.
- Own top of the funnel goals and outcomes using paid acquisition channels to help achieve scalable growth.
- Identify opportunities across all stages of the customer lifecycle to drive awareness adoption, activation, and retention by implementing new tactics, running optimization tests, and improving campaign performance
- Exceed goals for pipeline development, conversions throughout the customer journey, and sales bookings targets.
- Oversee search, paid social, and email channels and develop the strategy to diversify into new channels.
- Become an expert in the entire funnel, from paid ad to the landing page, to lead nurturing, to conversion.
- Track, analyze, and report out key performance metrics with senior management.
- Work closely with our internal design team to develop and improve content and product.
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven decision-making, technical ability.
- 2+ years of managerial-level experience in user acquisition marketing and a proven track record of success (tech company is a huge advantage).
- 2+ years of SaaS marketing and user acquisition experience in tech.
- Proven excellence in relationship-building and collaboration
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent writing, communication, time management, and project management skills.
- Bring Your Spark 🙂