Your Career at Arbox starts here!
Join our amazing growing team!
We would like to invite you to explore our current openings and send us your online application if you think there may be a good match.
Sales Development Representative (SDR) – English
About The Position
We’re looking for a highly motivated and energetic SDR to join our amazing sales team.
Sales Development Reps are crucial team members who identify opportunities and connect with prospective customers. A successful candidate will book product demos with the Account Exec. and lead prospects into Trials.
This a Full or Part-time position
At Arbox, we live and breathe fitness.
Our mission is to help gym and studio owners, as well as Personal Trainers, transform from fitness experts to business experts. Using Arbox allows our customers to simultaneously grow their businesses while focusing on doing what they do best – building a community of fitness lovers and making their members feel healthy and happy
Dreaming big from the get-go, our SaaS product has changed the fitness industry. With a presence in over 1000 gyms, across 26 countries worldwide, with a hyper-growing amount of 1MM end users, Arbox is an industry leader.
Arbox has an energized, innovative, fun, and supportive culture. We look for friendly, creative, and dynamic people who share our belief that fitness is a lifestyle.
What your Arbox day will look like
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound and outbound leads via various channels (phone calls, email, etc).
- Schedule appointments and book demonstrations
- Implement creative ways to build and engage with leads and prospects
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, coordinating meetings, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information.
- Build a strong pipeline of prospects by sourcing potential leads.
- Achieve and exceed monthly KPI’s and quota
- Native English speaker – Able to read, write and speak fluently in a business setting.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Good computer skills
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A good listener with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication, proactivity, and a positive approach.
- Feel comfortable with an uncertain and dynamic environment
- An ambitious, multitasking, and independent self-starter
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset