Your Career at Arbox starts here!
Join our amazing growing team!
We would like to invite you to explore our current openings and send us your online application if you think there may be a good match.
Junior Sales Manager
About The Position
Arbox is a leading provider of an all-in-one SaaS platform for fitness/wellness small & medium businesses.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and energetic Junior Sales Manager to join our amazing sales team.
You will be responsible for establishing and driving sales activities for our SaaS platform within designated geography through strategic prospecting, pipeline development, closing activities, and achieving sales goals.
This position is Full-time.
What your Arbox day will look like
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Developing and maintaining prospect and customer lists based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads
- Planning & Strategizing marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end-users and channels
- Schedule appointments and book demonstrations
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, coordinating meetings, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information.
- Build a strong pipeline of prospects by sourcing potential leads.
- Achieve and exceed monthly KPI’s and quota
- The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity, energy, excellent time management, and a quick learner willing to work smart/ hard and self-motivated
- Good computer skills
- Experience articulating SaaS technology value-proposition
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A good listener with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication, proactivity, and a positive approach.
- Feel comfortable with an uncertain and dynamic environment
- An ambitious, multitasking, and independent self-starter
- BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Bring your spark 🙂