Your Career at Arbox starts here!
Join our amazing growing team!
We would like to invite you to explore our current openings and send us your online application if you think there may be a good match.
About The Position
Arbox is looking for a talented and ambitious assistant controller to join our growing team! If you have experience working in one of the Big Four Accounting Firms in Israel and want to join an amazing and fast-growing Startup company, you’re looking at the right place!
What your Arbox day will look like
- Prepare financial statements and tax reports in collaboration with the auditors/tax consultants (including subsidiaries).
- Be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual closing processes
- Take part in preparing annual tax returns and statutory reports
- Maintain ongoing treatment of VAT and other tax requirements in global subsidiaries
- Manage, maintain and execute budget reports
- Handle Local and global subsidiaries cash flows and accounts payable operations including: vendors, credit cards, and payments.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the clients, vendors, suppliers, banks, and internal stakeholders’ inquiries and requests around billing and collection issues.
- Create and maintain financial key policies and procedures.
- Certified Public Accountant graduate from one of the Big 4 – a MUST!
- Must be willing to “roll up your sleeves” and work thoroughly in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have the ability to grow and develop with the role and its requirements
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently Attention to detail and problem-solving ability.
- All-around team player with excellent communication skills with a “can do” approach.
- Fluent in English and Hebrew.
- Proficient in all MS Office programs
- Full fluency in US GAAP, IFRS, and government benefits – an advantage
- Bring your spark 🙂